Our PA roofing company can help you with any of your roofing needs. We do residential and commercial roofing, and we can work with all different types of roofing materials. If you’re looking for a professional group of Pennsylvania roofing contractors, please contact us today. With our harsh winters and hot summers, you’ll need a roof that can withstand the dry and humid conditions.
In the area, roof material options are varied, as in many other parts of the country. The kind of roofing materials you use should coincide with the region you live in and the climate that exists there. The following are common types of roofing materials and the benefits for using those types of materials:
• Asphalt – The most common type of roofing material, asphalt is used by many homeowners. It is easy to install and it is less expensive than some of the other materials people use for a Elizabethtown roof. There are two main types of asphalt shingles: fiberglass and organic.
• Metal – Steel, aluminum, or even copper roofing looks great on any home in Pennsylvania. It is resistant to fire and sparks and it is also resistant to rot, mold, and pest problems. Metal roofs come with different kinds of seams to keep them from rusting or leaking.
• Slate and ceramic – These are durable and stylish roofing materials. Slate lasts for up to 150 years, while ceramic has a shorter lifespan. They are both excellent for roofing, and more heavy duty than asphalt shingles.
• Wooden shingle roofs – Wood shakes are generally made of cedar, because cedar has a great color and is the most durable wood against the elements. If properly treated, the roof can be resistant to rot, pests, and water. A wooden roof has a great look to it, and still looks great even after years of use.
• Composition roofs – Composition roofing materials are any combination of the roofing materials listed above. Roofing technology has started to use composition roofing materials to reinforce the strength of the roof and combine the benefits of different roofing materials to come up with a very strong roof that lasts a long time.
Our local roofing company can answer any questions you have about what roofing material is right for you and for your family and you budget. We have the professionalism and skills and tools to ensure that you benefit from our service.
To determine if you need a new roof, you should have your current roof inspected. Any leaks or issues with the roof will be noted, and you can decide if it’s time to replace the roof. If your roof is nearing the end of its manufacturer’s warranty, you might want to think about replacing it. If your roof has been damaged by hail or fallen branches or debris from a bad storm, we can help you.
Roofing materials come in a variety of textures and colors, and if you know what you want, we can help you. If you don’t know what type of material, texture, or color you want, we can show you a wide assortment of options that are available. With the advancing technology in the roofing industry, there are a lot more choices now than there have been before.
Our professional roofing contractors are committed to the satisfaction of our customers. We do roofing both residentially and commercially. Whether you need a new roof for your home or your business, we can help you make the right decision. We have experience in the roofing industry, and we have all the tools, so that you don’t have to do-it-yourself.
Gallagher’s is your #1 source for a roof in Pennsylvania: Elizabethtown, York, Hershey, Harrisburg, Lebanon, Lancaster, Carlisle, Pottsville, Reading, and many more.
Contact us today at 555-555-5555 to learn how Gallagher’s can help with your new roof installation, roof repairs or other residential roofing needs or complete our Roofing Estimate Form.